Enterovirus is highly contagious and can spread through feces, droplets, and contact. Family members or young children should adhere to the five steps of "wet, rub, rinse, clean, and wipe" for effective handwashing to prevent enterovirus infection. Also, implement washing hands with soap before and after eating, before and after games, after going to the toilet, after blowing your nose, and before and after seeing a doctor, and choose outdoor leisure activities to avoid getting caught by the ent...
Foreign Nationals from Hong Kong, Macau, China, or Other Countries who Reside in Taiwan with an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) The National Health Insurance Act stipulates that foreign nationals who with Valid Alien Resident Certificate or Resident certificate for the Taiwan area( including those from Hong Kong, Macau and China) must be registered in the National Health Insurance program upon living in Taiwan for 6 months (6 months of continuous residence in Taiwan or with one trip abroad not ...
- Citizen Service Hotline 1999
- Drug abuse prevention center of Taichung City Government
- 【Health educational Information】 Free relief hotline
- Prenatal checkup subsidy for new immigrant pregnant women who are not covered by National Health Insurance
- Long-Term Care Plan 2.0
- The targeted group for four kinds of cancer screening subsidies
- Health Bureau, Taichung City Government Calls on Citizens to “Inspect, Invert, Clean and Rub” to Stay Away from the Threats of Dengue Fever