Go To Content
Current Location Home > Main Tree > FAQ > FAQ
  • print
  • 回上一頁

How can I get help if I want to quit drug addiction?

  • Date: 2018-12-13
  • Issued by: Health Bureau

Please call 0800-770-885 (toll free) for the Narcotics Hazard Control Center, where dedicated staff will provide consulting services related to physical and mental health, the law, drug addiction and others.

  • Date : 2015-11-18
  • Hit: 121